UI/UX Designer – Cyber Security – Multi Award Winning Start Up
The Cyber Security threat is real and as a Market it is about to change the way we work.
TEC Partners are working with a multi award winning start-up who are growing fast and will continue to grow quickly.
Through advanced Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to prevent sensitive information getting into the wrong hands.
This is a Tech Company who place a significant importance on Design and are now in a place to bring on their first in house Designer.
As the first Designer you will have full autonomy and scope to make a major impact.
You will rethink and redesign their Dashboard, and be instrumental in the rebranding of the company applying design and branding to all company content and collateral.
You problem solve through design. Complex requirements don’t scare you. You’re inquisitive and passionate about giving users what they need, and eager to speak to customers directly.
You’re also happy to work on a small design team and wear a lot of different hats. You’ll work on a variety of projects here and have a big impact on the digital product.
* Have worked on large complex enterprise grade dashboards before.
* Experienced UX/UI Designer with a good understanding of front end development and agile methodologies
* Happy to produce design assets ready for development
* Passionate about customer experience
* Able to plan and facilitate user research using a variety of methods
* Ability to manage time and UX project pipeline with a proven ability to deliver
* Happy to work with a variety of stakeholders, socialising designs and iterating with feedback
* Confident presenting work to the business, including senior management
* Competitive salary) and meaningful equity options
* Choose your own tech kit – laptop & OS
* Shared roof terrace and community events (including a monthly feast and ‘cake Wednesdays’!).
* Regular team socials and activities
* Personal Development; we are always keen to encourage personal development,
* We are always willing to consider requests for personal development training and courses.
* 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
* Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
* Coffee, tea and fruit provided every day to keep you fresh
* Wine, beer & soft-drinks provided every Friday evening
* Free gym membership after 6 months
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Regular all-company socials
* Quarterly team socials
For more information please contact Mark Beer at TEC Partners
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: UXPERM_1507739345
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: Design and Creative