Solution Architect – TOGAF, Business Intelligence, Middleware, Digital
Solution Architect required for leading global Enterprise level business. Offices across the UK and multiple countries around the global. Working on some of the latest and greatest projects for Business intelligence, Data, Insurance, digital transformation and middleware integration!
You get all the benefits of working like a consultancy but for one customer! So, it’s all about variety!
Your primary focus as a Solution Architect will be to see the overall picture, create strategy, and take a consultative approach on how to solve problems. Having strong stakeholder management skills will be key to your success.
This role is not a Tech focused position! The ideal candidate will be commercial aware; being able to design strategies and be consultative with senior stakeholders.
* Excellent design skills
* Strong experience in operating in Agile environments with end to end project lifecycle
* Strong stakeholder and senior stakeholder management skills
* Strong Influencer skills – must be able to stand one’s own ground and bring people to your way of thinking
* Good communication skills
* Recommending change based on your expert knowledge and analysis
* Broad experience across many sectors and customer scenarios e.g. Business Intelligence, Digital transformation, Middleware, System migration, Transformation Management etc.
* Strong Cloud experience
Get in touch with Tom at Tec Partners today!
Immediate interview slots to be arranged and projects ready to get started.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: Solution Architect 4_1511950033
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT