Software Engineer (Web App) – Central London Start-Up
Flexible Working Hours & Location
We are working with a young, vibrant start up in Central London who are about to completely change the way we interact with data.
This brain child of Cambridge Graduates and Imperial PhDs is touted as one of the tech “game changers” of the future.
They are building fundamental technology that is enabling data analytics to be fluid, easy and rewarding. These technologies include an In Memory Database, NLP engine and high performance data visualisations.
After receiving a Seed Round funding from two of Europe’s leading VCs they are looking to expand the team.
The Technology has all been built from the ground up and you will play a fundamental role within the business to help bring this initial product to the market in 2018.
What you’ll do
* Build ground breaking products for real people
* Develop new features and iterate existing ones
* Create simple and striking user interfaces designed to help a new generation of data analytics users
* Collect and analyse user metrics to drive innovations in product design
* Expertise in web-application development
* An eye for aesthetics and strong UI skills
* General knowledge of database design
* Experience with server-side scripting
What’s in it for you
* Help make an impact and mould our products
* Join an early stage start up that has secured a strong seed round of funding
* Work in an honest, challenging and fast-paced working environment
* Be part of a smart and close-knit team who won’t take no for an answer
* Take advantage of the large personal development budget
* Flexible working times and location
* Competitive salary, pension, share options and other benefits
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MBJSWEBAPP_1512570582
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + flexible working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT