Software Developer In Test
Our client operates within the Insurance sector and is based in London (near Liverpool Street).
We are seeking a Junior or Mid-level Software Developer in Test to create good, clean code that uses S.O.L.I.D principles, that is extensible, flexible, and pragmatic. This is first and foremost a developer position, though it is within a testing context.
Leading the existing SDET team members, you will work with API and DevOps teams to develop existing and new testing libraries and frameworks, adding BDD coverage of business required features. This will include developing load and stress test strategies, and ad hoc analytic tools for the business.
* At least 2-4 years’ Java development experience in Test/QA
* Test Driven Development experience
* Understanding of Java and/or Groovy
* Knowledge of OO and S.O.L.I.D principles
* Knowledge of HTTP + RESTful API’s + Clients
Nice to have:
* Experience improving CICD pipelines for functional and non-functional testing
* AWS, GIT, Maven Linux, jUnit, Spock and BDD
* Automated testing on various devices
* Performance testing and trend reporting
What you will find here:
A complex and interesting domain, with the added spice of real commercial drivers pushing and pulling the company in directions hard to anticipate. Despite all of that, we are working toward clear goals; goals we know will make this company even more successful.
If you believe this Software Developer In Test position is for you, please apply using the link provided.
At ABRS Ltd we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: JR120417B_1492011228
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT