Social Media Manager – Job Specification
Is social media a fundamental part of your life? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a social media manager to oversee our client’s social media accounts and implement the strategies and tactics that will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and active promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
The role demands that you possess comprehensive knowledge on best practices and trends in social media marketing, are highly creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience into consumers of our services.
* Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any additional channels that may be deemed relevant in future
* Create shareable content that’s appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content to a wide audience
* Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry with existing leads and customers, as well as brand new audiences
* Run regular social promotions and campaigns, carefully tracking their success (Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions etc.)
* Work alongside other content marketers and marketers, in general, to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
* Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
* Explore new ways to engage with customers and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
* Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
* Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and the associated best practices
* Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
* Proficient using social media software (e.g. Sprout Social, Salesforce Pardot Integration, Falcon Social etc.) to monitor social media conversations – you will be our ear to the ground routeing out appropriate marketers, sales reps, and/or support reps
* Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing and blogging
In return we’re offering a competitive salary, give you the freedom to shape the role to suit you and support you with a team of fantastic, talented people. We also adhere to a casual dress code and flexible working hours, provide free snacks, drinks and a fully stocked beer fridge and host regular social events.
At ABRS Ltd we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: SO/NE_1492594365
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: