Our ideal Head of Network Assurance (Reliability Engineer)
* Understands the nature of a network of distributed assets and the challenges of ensuring up-time across such a distributed asset base
* Exceptional data analysis skills
* Has experience in reviewing /setting up new core business process and systemising
* Understands in intricate detail how to collect, collate, and analyse data to understand the status of a system and then improve the availability of the system
* Experience in developing a strategic approach to a major business requirement; a high level plan built by understanding levers and prioritising actions
* Can influence and drive cross functional projects
It isn’t just about what you’ll do for us – in return, you’ll be joining a high performing, rapidly growing, awesome team, all of whom love electric vehicles and are dedicated to helping us rid the UK of nasty polluting fossil fuels.
Think what you’ve got what it takes? Send us over your CV and a quick note telling us how awesome you are, and if it looks like a good match we’ll be in touch!
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: RE/NE_1500298836
Salary: £46000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: