Qualified Electrician EV Charging – Nottingham
So on top of being a qualified electrician, with a couple of years’ experience installing electrical devices in domestic and corporate locations, you’ll need to be presentable, and have a totally customer orientated approach.
Our ideal Expert:
* A recognised electrician’s qualification including B.S. 7671
* 2 year’s experience
* Inherent knowledge of how technical things work
* Hate boring corporate environments
* Love dealing with customers, both domestic and commercial
* Hero mentality – you can do anything!
* Young at heart, with infinite energy
* Willing to travel across UK
In return we’ll pay you well, put a fantastic team behind you and equip you with your very own fully stocked company car. Although you will be working remotely, when you are in the office for the regular training and social events, we have a casual dress code, free snacks and drinks and a fully stocked bar.
Sound good? Send us over your CV and a quick note explaining how awesome you are !!
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: IN/NO_1497863983
Salary: £26000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Automotive