QA Engineer – Award Winning Start-Up – Up to £60k
TEC Partners are working with a multi award-winning start up in Central London. Voted one of the most innovative companies in the world, they are on track to quickly becoming a household name.
They are now at the next phase of Development as a company and are in need of a QA Engineer to join the QA Team.
This role will require you to not only test software but also web and hardware.
Your work will be dynamic and challenging.
You will among other things be writing automated tests, documentation and helping with the release cycles.
* Experience using automated testing tools such as Cucumber, Watir, selenium or similar
* Performance test of API, websites and desktop applications
* Ability to work out of your comfort zone
* Team player
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
* Willingness to learn new techniques and teach them
* Knowledge of different test methods.
Nice to haves
* Automated tests of Linux operating system
* Working in both Unix and Windows environments
* Experience with Github
* Experience of Agile Methods
* Creating Automatic test of Google Blockly and/or Polymer Devops experience
* Testing IoT or embedded systems
* Has worked in one of the following sectors: Telecommunications, Mobile or a IoT/Hardware company
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: QALON_1510161750
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT