* Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
* Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
* Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
* Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
* Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
* Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
* BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
* In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
* Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
* Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: PPC Manager_1497632014
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: