Norwegian Account Executive – (Norwegian Speaking – (£25,000 – £35,000 basic) (OTE up to £50,000) – London
Tec Partners is looking for a Norwegian speaking Account Executive is work in a unique and expanding IT Information Services Company!
This company primarily orientates on the sale of various different educational and technological based digital products. Owing to the versatility of these digital products, you have the opportunity to sell and interact with a variety of different clients and verticals, allowing you concentrate on which ever sectors suits your strengths.
The mission of the account executive role is to generate new business, upsell to current customers and maintain existing client business.
Therefore a combination of account management and new business development skills are required.
You must be fluent in Norwegian!
* Build and maintain a high standard of rapport with potential & existing customers at all levels
* To develop this market sector with regards to finding new business opportunities, following up on leads, upselling and ensuring renewals of current products
* Attend local / national conferences or exhibitions when required
* Anticipate market needs and research improvements to stay ahead of the competition
* Work closely with the account executive manager to develop an effective sales strategy / plan
* Understand the needs of client and articulate how company’s products and services can bring value to them and the user-base they support
* Produce monthly sales reports required for business planning
* Manage and retain a portfolio of customers with a number of diverse products
* Take responsibility for communicating the company’s message and influence the direction of the client’s future decisions
* Work alongside field sales staff to maximise sales opportunities
* Populate, update and manage daily, a CRM system to achieve sales targets and objectives
Desired Skills & Experience
* Fluent in Norwegian
* Bring with them a strong focus and attention to detail – strives to become an industry expert!
* Have past experience of account management and some sales experience
* Ideally they will have experience of selling into the education sector and/or experience of selling a technical product.
* Be confident with talking to prospects and customers on the telephone and in person
* Have the energy and mental capacity to be an expert in a portfolio of products
* Be comfortable working with medium to long-term sales cycles
* Demonstrate personal values of integrity, respect, professionalism, creativity and initiative
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas at Tec Partners or apply here with your latest CV.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: Norwegian Account Ex_1502362967
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: Sales