Our client is open to seeing a range of candidates ranging from Junior to Senior. What is key for them is a strong academic background and the enthusiasm to succeed. You will need to come from a top University and have good grades. Scientific and Mathematical based degrees are high sort after
* An excellent academic background in either computer science, mathematics or other engineering or science degrees (or equivalent).
* Able to follow Agile principles in a highly dynamic environment. In addition to outstanding technical abilities you will need to be able to priorities across multiple workloads and communicate effective to enable the overall team to meet tight timescales.
* We are looking for people who enjoy working in a very fast paced team, learning something new every day.
We are searching for a skilled web developer with excellent qualifications and a flare for applying their skills to create fast and highly functional UIs. We are interested in people who enjoy working in a very fast paced team, learning something new every day and who are not afraid of taking on responsibility early on in their careers. In return we offer the opportunity to work alongside some of the best engineers in the industry on leading cutting edge products.
* You will be responsible for delivery, performance, continuous improvement and agile software development tasks.
* The successful candidate for this role can be flexible in playing developer and software engineer test roles in a Scrum team.
* Working with a large and complex existing code base as well as developing supporting tools is an integral part of this job.
* You will be responsible for Specification, Design and Implementation of new Software Features
* You will be expected to produce and deliver significant features on your own as well as work with colleagues in collaborative tasks. You will be called upon to deliver timing estimates for implementation and assess risks involved. As part of an Agile team, creating unit test and functional automation scripts as part of feature development will be expected.
Who You Are
Required technical skills:
* Familiarity with the JS ecosystem of libraries and framework
* Understanding of UI development methodologies
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems
* Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn, and ability to be flexible
* Proven track record of learning new technologies and features on own initiative
* Attention to detail
* A demonstrable passion for technology and software development
* Excellent mathematical, scientific, or engineering qualifications
Desirable skills and experience
* HTML5, ECMAScript2015, CSS3, Less
* React, Redux/Flux, Node.js, Lodash
* Software engineering methodology
* User experience design
* Understanding of accessibility concerns
* Automated software testing
* Programming in a Unix environment
* Communications and networking protocols
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: GN-WDJS-CS_1497632868
Salary: £30000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT