Tec Partners Ltd is currently recruiting for an award winning company who has a strong E-Commerce presence and is looking for talented Android Developers to join them. This is a fantastic opportunity that rewards passion and ambition.
Our client operates a passionate, determined and cohesive engineering team dedicated to delivering high quality software and the best possible experience for their customers. Software and technology is at the heart of the business and is pivotal for our client’s future growth.
If you are looking for a position where you will be an important key player then we want to hear from you!
Our client had an extremely successful mobile launch last year and is looking to expand the Mobile Development Team with a focus on Android Development. We are looking for someone who is passionate and creative who will be able to drive innovation to ensure our client has the best app possible.
Ideally you will be interested iOS development as well but we are happy to hear from applicants who only develop for Android. Our client’s goal is to build a team of people passionate around mobile technologies and flexible when it comes to the technology they are working with.
* Developing the best Android app we can, using the latest technologies, providing the best experience and reaching as many of our customers as possible.
* Evolving our backend APIs to now support Web, iOS and Android, We’re looking for someone that know what a well-designed API looks like and can help to shape this by working closely with our API team.
* Working with legacy code and improving it, as long as making the architecture more scalable.
* Java for Android
* Android SDK, latest APIs and frameworks
* Android Studio, Gradle
* Popular external libraries (Retrofit, Dagger, Gson, EventBus, …)
* Unit Tests and Automation Tests
* Integration of RESTful web service APIs
* Version control (Git)
* Contributed to apps in Google Play Store (examples welcome)
* Understand how to balance immediate product needs with long-term project health and maintainability
* Understand Material design guidelines without making it an absolute rule
Bonus points for
* Contributed to libraries for the Android community
* Interest and experience with UX design topics
* Experience with Swift iOS
* Working with a passionate team who love to learn and implement new technologies
* 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
* Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
* Coffee, tea and fruit provided every day to keep you fresh
* Wine, beer & soft-drinks provided every Friday evening
* Staff discount
* Free gym membership after 6 months
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Regular all-company socials
* Quarterly team socials
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: GN-AD-CL_1497631150
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT