We are working with one of the hottest start-ups in London who have just raised a £2M seed round to continue disrupting the fuel industry.
Lifestyles are changing, time is scarce, and people are constantly looking for innovative ways to grab back some of that time.
Our client is changing the landscape of how we access fuel for vehicles in London and are looking to expand into other major cities in the UK and Europe.
You will be;
* Working on exciting greenfield projects
* with a modern tech stack including Nodejs, React/Redux and web sockets.
* You will be provided an opportunity to join and make an immediate impact.
* Your skillset will be challenged, and you will be able to push your abilities to a new level.
* 5 years of experience with web technologies (JS, HTML, CSS)
* Strong knowledge of NODE.JS
* Experience developing applications with websockets
* Experience using ReactJS/Redux stack
* Test-driven focused
* Experience building mobile apps with hybrid frameworks (Cordova, React Native)
* Advantage to have used ES6/7
* Experience with Python
* SQL and NoSQL databases
* Computer science degree
* Source version control (Git)
What we offer
* A competitive salary
* A fun, flexible and friendly working environment
* 25 holiday days per year
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: Mbjsfs_1512570656
Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + equity, flexible working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT