IOS Developer – Award Winning Disruptive Start-Up
TEC Partners are working with a disrupter within the connected vehicle market who are searching for a talented IOS Developer.
An award-winning vehicle-tech innovation company, developing platforms, products and services with a fascinating range of applications – from their connected car platform that helps end users to have a safer, more convenient and cost-effective relationship with their cars, to the technologies they have developed for driverless vehicles.
Right now, they are focused on building and launching a global consumer connected car proposition, that brings together a combination of in-car hardware and mobile software, to make the driver, and passenger experience more convenient and rewarding.
This is an opportunity to truly challenge yourself and to use your skill set to find solutions to complex problems not yet found.
Being an innovator, they are always looking for new technologies to solve problems and are therefore currently, and will always be working with a modern tech stack.
This is an opportunity to quickly become the go-to IOS Developer where promotion and progression are unparalleled.
* Strong knowledge of Swift 3 and 4
* Objective C or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and Object Oriented programming
* Strong knowledge iOS frameworks.
* Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
* Test oriented sensibility
* Demonstrated communication skills and history of accountability
* Ability to simplify and communicate technical concepts
* Comfortable working in agile teams with continuous integration.
* Worked on the full lifecycle of apps, from conception to the App Store
* A high-quality, degree-level education and a first class general academic track record are desirable (preferably a degree in Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Competitive salary & options
Working with and learning from a world class team
Outstanding Bonus/Benefits package
Modern office in a startup co-working space with regular social events
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MBIOS_1510164684
Salary: £35000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT