Graduate / Junior CMS Specialist Salary – £20,000-£25,000 Location: London
Tec Partners is looking for a Graduate / Junior CMS Specialist to work for one of the UK’s leading television networks! Your job will be to work alongside the production team where you will be creating, coordinating and analysing breakfast, daytime and prime time competition data.
Entries will be received via webpages, landlines, SMS, apps. Using CRM, CMS and 360 digital marketing tools you will assist the production team in spotting trends and analysing data.
* Scheduling campaigns
* Ensuring platforms are available to deliver the required service
* Building campaigns using predefined templates, from scratch or via requests to third parties as and where applicable
* Completing checks in preparation for sign off
* Preparing daily/weekly reports, data extraction and routine tasks
* Work with Interactive teams to extract, sort and prepare relevant data for various marketing campaigns
* Carry out post marketing reviews in order to assess success factors and propose future improvements
Required Experience & Qualifications
* Experienced in 360 digital marketing
* Experienced in the use of CMS systems
* Experience in Web Content Management systems, e.g. Drupal, WordPress
* Experience in Google Analytics
* Experienced in Webpages, App, SMS, and Landline marketing campaigns
* Ideally someone who has come from a media or television background with a related degree
* Must be inquisitive and analytical with a passion for data logging, tracking and trend reading/predicting
To apply for this fantastic opportunity with the UK’s largest commercial broadcaster call Thomas at Tec Partners 01491 411 020 or alternatively apply online now.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: Grad CMS 1_1497623339
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: Marketing