Game UI & Web Developer Contract: £350/Day – 6 months for Award Winning Gaming Company
TEC Partners are working with a BAFTA Award winning Gaming company who are seeking an extremely talented Game UI & Web Developer to work alongside fellow engineers, designers and artists.
This will provide an opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues and be involved with work that is recognised globally.
You will be responsible for helping to build the core web components used to implement the various UI Designs, along with extending and developing their UI toolchain to support current and future needs.
* You must be able to drive
* 6 month contract with ability to extend
* Start Date: ASAP
They embrace modern development practices such as continuous delivery automated testing, code reviews, pair programming and agile methods.
* Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support their next games.
* Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
* Champion quality in their development process.
Skills and Accountabilities
* CSS and Preprocessing
* Solid understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
* Experience working with web components
* Understand the complexities of working on multi-lingual products.
* Have a keen eye on rendering performance, and know how to profile
* Experience working with Typescript desirable, but not essential
* Experience writing unit tests in Jasmine or similar
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MB UIWD_1511966549
Salary: £200 - £350 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT