Fullstack Developer – Job Specification
* Comprehensive understanding of PHP 7, Laravel 5.3 and MySQL
* Knowledge of systems architecture and web technologies, including exposure to scalable, distributed and real-time platforms
* Experience deploying to AWS cloud infrastructure (ideally using Chef)
* Ability to review proposals, designs and specifications to ensure they are implementable, proposing suitable alternatives if necessary
* Demonstrable experience working within development pipelines and continuous integration/delivery
* Previous experience working with TDD/BDD
* Guru of all things Git/Github
* Past experience working with Craft CMS or Twig templates
* Experience with Selenium/Web driver/Nightwatch.js in-browser testing
* Demonstrable experience with React Native
* Always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills
* Organised and detail oriented enough to manage multifaceted projects
* Play well with others: a real team-player
* Capable of completing tasks quickly and efficiently, without compromising on the quality of your work
In return we’re offering a highly competitive salary, give you the freedom to shape the role in a way that suits you and will support you with a fantastic team of talented people. We also adhere to a casual dress code and flexible working hours, provide free snacks, drinks, and a fully stocked beer fridge, and organise regular social events (probably too regular).
Could you be our new Full Stack Developer? Send us over your CV/portfolio along with a brief note explaining why you feel this role suits you. We’d also love to see your GitHub profile or any other open source contributions you have made in the past.
At ABRS Ltd we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: NE/FSDE_1491902248
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: