TEC Partners are looking for a Full Stack developer to work on one of the world’s leading media platforms.
Our client were recently named in London’s Future 50, work with some of the biggest brands on the planet including Nintendo, Warner Brothers and Lego. Their platform reaches over a quarter of a billion people each month. It just goes on, this is one of the most exciting companies in the UK and presents an opportunity to Live & Learn on the cutting-edge: they want to use the best tools for the job. You won’t be stuck using older frameworks.
You will be working with a team of experts to not only further scale and develop a revolutionary platform but also to continue develop your skill set and become part of a “Game Changer”!
* Take full ownership of various components, driving both innovation and performance on the technology front
* Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
* Deliver products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
* Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
* Be proficient in backend and frontend development
* Experience developing large and complex web applications
* Experience building high throughput systems
* Solid understanding of communication protocols
* Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architectures
* Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
* You get stuff done
* You’re a fire-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to be proactive without direct supervision
* You like working in an agile development environment
* Flexible and adaptable, to changing situations and responsibilities
Some of the technologies you would work with:
* Angular2 with Redux
* A little bit of Java 8 and Python
* Docker / Kubernetes
* Ownership: we trust you to get sh*t done
* Live & learn on the cutting-edge: we want to use the best tools for the job, you won’t be stuck using older frameworks
* Never sit still: Yearly swarm weeks at remote locations with the whole team (Portugal is next), Hackdays every quarter and constant innovation across the company lead to real innovation
Location: Central London
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: SA FS_1502467621
Salary: £50 - £100000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT