Central London Frontend Engineer – FinTech – Flexible Working
TEC Partners are working with a well-funded Start-Up Disrupting the financial industry.
They are building a new platform modernising the way the financial industry lends and banks.
They are building a faster, more flexible and substantially more cost-effective platform to existing banking platforms.
To go with a young, energetic and forward-thinking company comes a great working environment, flexible working and big, big plans for the future.
You will own your designated tasks on the Frontend, whilst working in and Agile/SCRUM environment enabling you to adapt and achieve client requirements. You will be using TDD and partaking in regular peer code reviews.
This is very much a collaborative environment where innovation is encouraged.
* Minimum 3 years experience in front-end development
* Custom web application development.
* HTML/CSS. SASS/SCSS is used a pre-processor.
* Experience with responsive design for delivering web applications on desktop to mobile.
* Confident programming in ECMAScript 6.
* Strong knowledge of MV* frameworks such as Angular and VueJS.
* Experience with task automation tools such as Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack.
* Experience following a test-driven(TDD) approach when writing software for cross-browser issues.
* Selenium/other functional testing frameworks
* Experience with continuous integration with Jenkins and deployment pipelines
* Experience with python, our platform it is based on.
* Previous experience working in the Fintech industry would be an advantage
The role is based in Central London, offers exceptional earning potential and benefits package.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MBFINTECH_1510134591
Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT