18 months experience +
Ever imagined what it would be like to work for the great tech starts ups? Companies like Google & Facebook, great minds, great culture and a great environment. Well, here is an opportunity to join a tech-savvy, fast paced and vibrant start up to match.
Tec Partners are currently recruiting for talented Frontend Developers to join an exceptionally exciting start-up that are building a world-class team of collaborators and innovators.
Our client specialise in subscription services across a number of different sectors but are particularly specialised across;
* Web Marketing
* Web Development
* Billing & Pricing Engineering
* Customer Service
About The Job
As a developer you will be responsible for writing high quality code. AngularJS is the main framework so it is important that new code is idiomatic and elegant.
You will follow agile methodology (scrum) and will work alongside designers in sprints. You will be expected to continue to improve your skills and work towards becoming more full stack.
* Strong AngularJS 2+ experience (version 1.5 used)
* Knowledge of ES6
* Integration with sass & html5
* Responsive Design
* Knowledge of JS-based build tools, especially gulp
* EndToEnd testing/ Unit testing (karma/selenium/protractor)
Bonus skills and experience would include:
* Experience with other JS frameworks, eg. Angular2, React,
* Experience in a continuous deployment environment, using tools such as Jenkins or
GitLab, docker, kubernetes
* Any experience related to payment services; such as gateways or acquisition
* Backend PHP knowledge
LOCATION: Central London
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: BD FRENDEV_1499443871
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Fully paid medical and dental insurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT