Data Scientist – Job Specification
* Graduate (MSc or higher) in Big Data, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics or any other relevant similar field
* Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools (Tableau, Looker, Qlik etc.)
* Previous experience working with R and/or Python
* Experience working with SQL and writing complex queries
* Demonstrable experience extracting, parsing and cleaning large volumes of data in a range of different formats (such as CSV, JSON and XML)
* Comprehensive experience building statistical models
* PhD in a relevant field of Data Science or Machine Learning
* Knowledge of Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning
* Experience with Open Source libraries such as TensorFlow or Prophet
* Always keen to learn new technologies
* Constantly looking to advance your skills
* Organised and detail oriented enough to manage multifaceted projects
* Possess the mindset of a true team player
* Capable of getting stuff done quickly without compromising on the overall quality of your work
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary, give you the freedom to shape the role to suit your preferred working style and support you with a fantastic team of talented people. We also adhere to a casual dress code and flexible working hours, provide free snacks, drinks and a fully stocked beer fridge, and organise regular social events.
Could you be our new Data Scientist? Then please send us over your CV/portfolio and a quick note explaining why you feel you’re perfect for this position.
At ABRS Ltd we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: DS/NE_1492695107
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: