Data Analyst/Data Scientist
Data Analyst required to join our fast growing digital automotive start up in central London.
The role will involve analysis of customer and site data to help make data driven decisions to shape the marketing strategy and product development.
You will be involved in the:
* The data extraction, aggregation, and analysis of multiple data sources to give actionable insights to the team
* Create monthly reports and dashboards to aid decisions for change and identify opportunities
* Analyse site optimisations to prove value and suggest future changes
* Analyse marketing activities and find opportunities for improvements
* Support team when investigating new opportunities
* Customer segmentation to aid marketing activity
* Integrity check data and tracking for accuracy
* Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting
* Strong Excel skills
* Tableau or similar experience
* Salesforce experience is a plus
* Optimisation software experience is a plus
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: RTP1886_1512140220
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: