Tech Partners Ltd is currently recruiting for a BPM Developer for a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm. We are currently seeking an experienced developer who ideally has experience with Appian or BPM applications, or who has development experience and is happy to learn Appian as Training can be provided.
The BPM Developer will be responsible for software integration, customisation, and support of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software products. You will be required to attend training as needed and support all project activities in relation to product delivery.
Duties of a Senior BPM Developer may include:
* Prepare software requirements specifications and prototypes for translation into structured application programs.
* Configure, debug, unit/ systems/ integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
* Support the development of technical maintenance and user manuals.
* Analyse, debug and revise existing system logic and document as necessary.
* Assist database administrators, data stewards, quality assurance team, system engineers, network engineers and other staff in ways to ensure data integrity, consistency, security and privacy.
* Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities.
* Adhere to organisational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support industry best practices and project approaches (e.g. Agile, SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP), etc).
* Provide technical expertise and actively participate in creating systems development, software, hardware, and application development standards, procedures and policies.
* Undertake other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/ Experience:
The ideal candidate will be someone who has 4+ years of experience with programming and developing, preferably with 2/3 + years of Appian live project experience. The following experience is highly desirable:
* 2/3 + years of Appian live project experience.
* 4+ years’ experience in requirements gathering, requirements analysis, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modeling.
* 4+ years’ experience in SQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
* 4+ years’ experience in all phases of application system analysis, data modeling, and application development and application maintenance support.
* 4+ years’ experience of hands-on object-oriented language development using .NET and /or JAVA.
* 4+ years’ experience designing, developing and implementing web portals using collaborative technologies.
* Experience performing SQL Server DBA activities.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Documented customer liaison responsibilities.
* Strong Knowledge of UML and object-oriented design.
* Database development skills and familiarity with web-to-database connectivity.
* Knowledge of BPM technologies (Appian, Pegasystems, Oracle BPM, etc.) a plus.
* 10+ Years’ IT Work Experience.
Location: Near Slough
Duration: 3 Months (likely to extend)
Day rate: Negotiable
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: GN-BPM-DH_1497631363
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT