1st Line Support – £18,000 -£20,000 – Reading, Newbury, Slough, Basingstoke
Tec Partners is looking for bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual; ideally with 12 months experience in a technical IT support role.
This a fantastic opportunity for a friendly and customer-focussed individual with a keen interest in technology to join a reputable company.
Responsibilities in the Role:
* Providing helpdesk and desktop support to clients
* Document the work you have carried out
* Fix and resolve issues with desktops, passwords and other IT related issues that may arise
* An A Level, BTECH or Degree in IT or any related subject
* Logically minded with good communication skills
* Experience fixing hardware issues
* Has the ability to learn quickly
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas at Tec Partners or apply here with your latest CV.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: Junior 1st Line_1507567473
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT