1st Line Support Analyst – £20,000 – £30,000 – Wokingham, Bracknell, Farnborough, Ascot
The primary purpose of the role is to maintain all IT Systems to a high standard ensuring operational availability and to respond effectively to all help-desk requests.
* Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages.
* To be responsible for an area of technical expertise
* Conduct research of new networking technologies where applicable
* Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral such as printers, scanners and related hardware as required for new installation and office reconfiguration
* Act as a technical resource to assist the business users
* Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations
* Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technologies
Ideally you will have the knowledge and experience in working with:
* Active Directory & Group Policy
* Windows 7 & Office 2010
* Office 365
* LAN/WAN, Networking (TCP/IP, VPN)
* Windows Server 2012 R2
* MS Exchange 2010/2013
* Wireless Technology – Mobile devices
* Fresh Service or anything similar
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas at Tec Partners or apply here with your latest CV.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: 1st Line Analyst_1507569695
Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT